[GeoStL] Re: the weather expert

  • From: "Larry Burtelow" <burtelow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:07:43 -0600

-
Glenn,

I pretty much agree with most of the other responders; let him sit for a
month and then be on probation after that. Is there a way to set the
newslist  for him so that he can read it but not post while he is off for
those 30 days? If so, it might be good for him to see what the "normal"
message traffic is like during that period.

Larry(MrB)