[GeoStL] Re: the evil Empire

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:11:27 -0500

-
I like the idea of rest stop & virtual  caches. It gives you something to do
while travel & in
most cases they are very easy which is great for me because I often have my 3
year old boys
with me & they just can't handle long walks or hilly terrain etc. on the other
hand  the
adventurer in my loves the harder to get to/find caches.However, i'm not to
partial to those
with creeks over the roads!!! LOL

Eric

Subject field