[GeoStL] Re: subject for newspaper story

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:47:07 -0600

-
I have to echo some of the comments regarding quality family time.  This has
brought our family closer together as we spend time caching.  The kids love
it.  Mark (GeoDudeGPS), who is 9, demanded his own screen name so he can
start logging caches.  He's as crazy about it as any of us.  This has become
our "Family Time" activity, because everyone likes it so much.  There is no
arguing, "I don't want to go"  If they get tired, I tell them that there
might be a Travel Bug in the cache and off we go for another.  We took "TS
Woody TB" on our family vacation to WY and had a ball.  The kids still go to
the page an look at the pics and well as his further travels.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?ID=16896