[GeoStL] Re: subject for newspaper story

  • From: <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:53:36 -0500

-
Glenn,

I like Drei's idea, and would add to it by listing a few sentences about many
of our members to emphasize the diversity of our group. For instance:

Jen uses Geocaching as part of her homeschooling program.

Judy mentioned to me that she was instructed to walk more as part of her knee
rehabilitation, so she's Geocaching as physical therapy.

You can mention Chris as a teen who sets up his own caches.

There's also Molly the Geocaching dog, Jim the "tree hugger" (hey! someone else
said it first!), etc.

Barbara

> From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2004/01/09 Fri AM 09:44:58 EST
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] subject for newspaper story
>
> -
> I need to  think of an approach to the St. Joseph News-Press for an
> article. I am about as creative as a house plant.  A cacher there knows
> some folks at the paper and would like to write a  geocaching story.   I am
> told that they love human interest stories.  Do y'all  have any interesting
> stories or human interest items that  would work as a basis for a story?
>
> glenn
> Subject field

Subject field