[GeoStL] Re: speaking of snakes... - still more weird snake stuff

  • From: Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe they could borrow one from the new snake at the World  Aquarium.  They
got a new two-headed snake to replace the one they had  that died in June.
It's part of their new exhibit called "Freaks and  More", including TWO
two-headed turtles (one of which has six legs) and  a two-faced snake (sounds
like a guy I used to date, haha).  Here is a  link to an article:
http://tinyurl.com/2ygjgr

Mike Miesner <mmeese1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  As of this morning the snake was still
headless. I saw some concrete  forms near where the snakes head was. It looks
like they are getting  ready to put the finishing touches on the new overpass.

Mike

  On 10/15/07, Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
            Have you heard that the Turtle Park  snake head is being
re-attached?  Does this affect any caches?