[GeoStL] Re: southern Il.

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:45:24 -0600

I just got back from the extreme southern tip of IL.  Camped last night in
the rain.  Other than that it drizzled all weekend.  Didn't get to find any
caches (or check on a couple I need to), but I did get one hid (split tree
cache).  Oh well I have some meeting down around Carbondale in the next few
weeks and I will get out then.  I hope.