[GeoStL] smart people list

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 05:52:06 -0600

-
We have really smart people on this list. FOr the most part geocachers
are pretty smart people. after all, we know where to hide the bod. . .
errr, all the good treasure stuff.

we have already discussed what will happen on this list. we have
discussed it to death.  as people demonstrate how not smart they are
they will be removed from the list one by one. This is a smart people
list.  if you are not smart enough to figure it out please go  to
kindercare.com, your people are waiting .

Glenn