[GeoStL] slaga photo historians listen up

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:00:29 -0500

-
There is a group of folks that is gathering to do the famous (trivia question.. anyone know why it is famous) Pioneer cache GCA393. There was a group from slaga that did this cache in '03 for Bruces's 2000th cache find.

I know we took pictures and i even have a broken shutterfly link to the pictures that we took. Does anyone have a link to those old albums that does work? I thought i did but i dont have access to them.

I was going to share the link of our trip with this next expedition but i dont have it.

Anyone here remember those?

Glenn