[GeoStL] Re: signature items

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:26:38 -0800 (PST)

-
I had buttons made for me at bumblebuttons.com and I passed out over 200
"Thunder tokens". Unfortunately I am out of signature items and am trying to
think up something original but low cost.

  I also collect any signature item I can for my collection and someday I hope
to get them put on display in a case to bring along to geocaching functions.
The neatest ones I have seen are the homemade ones though I treasure them all.
I have one of Jack's homemade Panda bears, several of Rocfish's handpainted
rocks, one of Paul's original "steel" pennies, an original "GEOJIM" squashed
penny , a hand quilted little pillow from "quilting Mom" and innumerable wooden
nickles, buttons, cards etc etc.

  Dan
Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I'm curious if anyone has a signature item they place in caches. I am a fan of
wooden nickels and have made some for myself. Does anyone have a signature item
and if so what is it?