[GeoStL] signature items

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:25:54 -0500

I know some have discussed signature items to leave at the caches.

Another option are business cards. I've used them and I know T,P, & M have and
I've have seen them used in lots of other areas too. Vista print
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/bcfree.aspx has a selection of 250 "free" color
business cards for just the cost of shipping. I think shipping is about $5.50,
so about 2 cents each.

There are several dozen standard designs in color and you add your own text as
wanted. Custom logos, fonts, surface, etc are available at extra cost. You can
only get 250 "free" at a time but you can re-order as many time as you want and
just pay the shipping charge each time.

Rich