[GeoStL] shutterfly pictures (NGR) non geocaching related

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:43:27 -0600

-
Something has gotten hosed up with my computer. I started having a little trouble with shutterfly about a year ago. Now i cant even view the slide shows. shutterfly loads, goes to the page with all the thumbsails. Click all, then view as a slideshow and i get an error "internet explorer. Line 18, char 1. object dosn't support this property or method. "

When i just click on one of the thumbnails to view the slide show the page redirects to the "signup for service" welcome page.

It does not work in IE, netscape or opera on any of the different user profiles on the computer.

I have tried putting the shutterfly site in a "trusted zone" and lowering all the security and privacy settings, I have disabled the antiviral and anti everything software.... Still no slideshow.

I wonder what changed about a year ago that starting causing problems for this machine running XP? It used to work fine.

stumped.

glenn