[GeoStL] security risks at the zoo .. or .. whatever happened to the constitution .. your choice

  • From: fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:29:46 -0400

-

I just had a flashback to my last contribution to the WWFM "what's the worst
they can do" thread. I shudder to think what the penalties could be for
humming (or hunning) at the zoo. I'll even make an effort not to install a gun
rack on my baby's stroller just in case.

Just to over analyze my dear friend Thystle's plea ... (If I don't
participate, and it turns out I knew it was going to happen, I'd lose my job)
... i wonder how the zoo would know that she had prior knowledge and failed to
act. I bet it has something to do with warrentless wiretaps or red light
cameras (i'll be forwarding my ticket to Chase Bank since they own more of my
car than I do :)

http://tinyurl.com/27g6k4

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:55:26 -0700From: kabukibadger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #70To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: thejones crew Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Humming Flash Mob Event CacheDate:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:54:56 -0500I love it! I think it would be fun to do at the
zoo on a nice sunny day!Oh, please not the Zoo. I work security at the zoo,
and if I participated, I'd lose my job. If I don't participate, and it turns
out I knew it was going to happen, I'd lose my job. Given the daily stresses
us security types have to deal with there, please, please, please, not the
zoo! -Thystle

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we
give.