[GeoStL] Re: saving waypoints to 60cs

  • From: "Eric & Dayna East" <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:03:23 -0500

-
Re: Caches showing up in both files...

Thanks but I was already changing the symbols to the geocache symbol prior to sending & they're still showing up in both places.

Re: not being able to download any additional caches...

I was trying to send 4 caches from the Osage Beache area & they didn't show up. I looked in the owners manual & saw nothing regarding it. That's when I sent the original e-mail.
After I send the email I tried downloading just 1 cache from Mexico & it transfered ok so, then I tried to download just 1 of the Osage Beach caches but it wouldn't transfer.
Any Ideas?

Eric

----- Original Message ----- From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>