[GeoStL] Re: rules, we don't need no rules …

  • From: Glenn <gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:11:58 -0600

Naw, not keeping any lists, only see a handful of inappropriate munzies. Much
less in number than Geocaches. Mostly private property issues.

Munzees have a lot of potential.   No signing of moldy paper, nearly no effort
to deploy, maintenance is never an issue (big plus), no reviews, no questions
and hassles and beat of all, DOUBLE POINT WEEKEND!! We can rack up a mess of
points what that. And since we get points as people find our munzees, we can
rack up points for doing very little work. Who would not like that?

Lots of potential with them munzees. I wish I would have thought of it. Really.

Glenn
Via iP-4