[GeoStL] Re: rules, we don't need no rules …

  • From: ghavens@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:37:04 +0000

Following gmalibby got me in about the same spot!
 1st lady

From: Glenn <gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:23:18
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: rules, we don't need no rules …

True enough that but by the time I have figured out that a cache is just way
stupid, I am way to far into "no mans land"  laying upside down in a ditch
someplace. By that point I might as well sign the durn logbook and get the heck
out before I get caught. The poor placement has already happened, I have
already done it and who k ones who may have been approached in the past by this
less then optimal placement.

I guess I am a slow learner but by the point I am saying "just why the heck are
we here?", it's too late. And no, the getting chased at gunpoint by a guy on an
ATV was pretty much my fault. 😨 and we took the LONG way back to the car!  ouch

Glenn
Via iP-4