[GeoStL] Re: reviewer help

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:01:53 -0500

-
Glenn,

Thanks for the head's up.  My only hope is that the reviewers that
assist are as easy to work with as you are.

Andrew

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 8:56 PM, Glenn Nash
<glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
>  I have been struggling to keep up with the reviewer workload for a long
> while now. with the coming busy season i have decided that i can no longer
> keep up the pace by myself. groundspeak has some spare folks around and they
> have tossed a bit of help my way. I believe the plan is to create a new
> profile for their Missouri reviewing to keep things separate from their
> regular duties. Not sure on the profile that they settled on but it will
> something generic like "cache reviewer" or reviewer or the caches or
> something.
>
>  not sure when they will start i guess when i get bogged down again i will
> call in for help. if you see some strange profile reviewing caches in
> Missouri, don't be alarmed, it is part of the plan to get me out of the
> house more. :-)
>
>  i hope that everyone shows my helpers the same kindness y'all have passed
> my way.
>

>  glenn

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://yawetag.110mb.com
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger