[GeoStL] recent logs

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:13:53 -0600

-

>>Paul, when I go to the recent logs page, I get the headings, the countdown
clock and at the bottom another set of page links, but none of the recent
logs show up until I hit the SET button below the PLAY WAV box. <<

I am having the same problem. But I didn't know to try set. At least now I
know how to temporarily fix the problem so I can read the logs. I assumed
the page was down. I have had this problem for a couple days, and was
patiently waiting for it to get fixed. Glad you said something!

Jen