[GeoStL] quad Cities Caching Tour

  • From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 22:01:07 -0500

-
Anyone outthere know who the organizer(s) are for the quad city tour on
SLAGA website.
CribbageWitch and I were considering making it a part of our vacation since
it is during the week we already planned to do "something" or should I say
"Caching".

Would like to get more info on who as well as whats planned for
accomidations, schedules, etc. so we can start our planning.