[GeoStL] pretty please with sugar on top?

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:16:15 -0500

A little while back, I volunteered to give a geocaching talk for another
organization I am in, and it is coming up this Saturday evening.  I'm
finding that I really wish I had someone to be a co-presenter.  Would anyone
be interested in helping me out?  I realize this is really short notice, and
that that most of "the usual suspects" will be in Iowa at the GPS Maze
exhibit, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.  It will be a fairly small
group, involving at least a few kids, but mostly adults.  The time is 7:00
pm, and the location is downtown Clayton (Forsyth & Forest Park Pkwy).  Oh,
and free refreshments (including beer, if that matters to you).  So, is
there anybody who might be able to help me?

Thanks,

Purple (Laura)