[GeoStL] Re: pntball and logs

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 00:11:04 EDT

Ian & I have gotten up to Level 75 in the Impossible Quiz!!! The video  from
MoTexoutlaw is cool, and I'm almost done logging my second day of  caching
from North Carolina.

In a message dated 5/30/2007 11:02:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
faery_generic@xxxxxxx writes:

-

Just out of curiousity, what is the issue with  a log like this.  If it isn't
being logged as a found multiple times, how  does it affect anyone? If one
did feel affected, it is simple to send an  inquiry to the logger.

I am a lumberjack and its ok...  :-p

On Wednesday, May 30, 2007, at 04:27PM, "Eric East"
<christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I have to agree with you  on this one.

explanation in the log entry they are  cutting and pasting.  Then people would
not wonder what is going  on.