[GeoStL] pntball and logs

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 07:29:56 -0700 (PDT)

I thought I would get to the bottom of this mystery and besides I'm a buttinski
in my children's lives, so I called him and asked him what the heck he was
doing that had him the topic of conversation for so long. :) He also logged my
Christmas party that has been archived for years!

He has a personal coin that he is logging in and out of all the caches he has
found to get an idea of his mileage. My response was "but why in archived
caches??" he said "cos they are caches I have done/been to."

Oh btw to answer the question to St. Charles #2..... yes he lives close enough
to be able to see it from his home. lol

The humorous  thing I see here is  he didn't want to go to all the trouble to
re log all of his caches to get lildevels name off of his account, but he will
do it for a coin. hmmmm some times I worry about him.

Anyway, thats the scoop. elkie (pntballs mom)

Life is way to short to take serious.

always stay connected to friends.