[GeoStL] paypal

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:23:05 -0600

-
I discovered tonight that Paypal has not been sending me notifications when
people send us money. Upon some investigation, I realized that we got
several donations that I had been totally unaware of. I do have it checked
off that they are supposed to send me notices, but obviously it is not
working. So, if you use paypal to send us funds, please contact me and let
me know so I will go looking for it! There is a link to email me right under
the paypal link. Thanks so much!

And to those who sent us funds in the last month, thanks! I am sorry I
didn't acknowledge it sooner!

Jen
Slaga treasurer

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
--John Adams

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA