[GeoStL] Re: parking lot caches

  • From: Glenn <gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:59:17 -0500

And most of the time it does not matter until situations like this.

The problem is compounded when a large number of caches are submitted for
review but to be released at a much latter date as in the case of a large event
like MOGA. Since you can't predate caches for the future like you used to
someone has to go back to all the caches and manually change the dates on all
the caches to the event date or just live with the discrepancy.

Via iP-4