[GeoStL] ot for Andrew- home school

  • From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 05:49:32 -0500 (CDT)

-
That is me and I love to talk home school and can hook you up with the local
resources. I am having technical difficulties and have to play nice with my Kyd
and husband to use their laptops to write long emails lol. Give me a day or so
to track down current NoCo resources and contact numbers. Meanwhile send me an
email at this sydstyr email address at mchsi. com I would be happy to give you
guys a call it might be easier and make more sense. Homeschool is easy. And
fun. And rules your life lol. We thought it was a better choice for us than the
 local schools and parochial schools. There are so many resources and options
that you will have no problem coming up with something that works for you.
There's even a homeschool swim class at Bellefontaine Rec that we helped to get
started. My daughter went to DaySpring in Maryland Heights two days a week and
I credit that for a lot of her success now that she is in public school.

Nancy