[GeoStL] Re: not knots but owls

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:47:30 -0600

-

I have a cedar tree right outside two bedrooms (upstairs and downstairs).
When our owl decides to croon from there, he will keep anyone in those
bedrooms awake.

Susan Ring wrote: - on another topic...I just thought this was cool For the
last few weeks we have been occasionally hearing an owl in our neighborhood.
Last night I was walking the dog around dusk and I heard it, looked up and
saw it in our neighbors huge oak tree. Did some checking in the Peterson
field guide and comfirmed....great horned owl. When we first moved to St
Peters 20 years ago we saw all kinds of wild life in our back yard and
aroundtown, but with all the habitat destrction we don't see much anymore.
Sothis is pretty neat. I hope he hangs around....he's so loud we can hear
himinside the house. (Ulterior motive....they eat rabbits, don't they? He
could be my gardening buddy) Susan ****************************************
list, click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri
Caches Scheduled to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---