[GeoStL] Re: (no subject)this one is really me.

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:34:58 -0800 (PST)

Please no one open my email. It came to me from a friends email and took mine
over. I changed my password and am running antivirus and anti malware programs.
Sorry for any inconveniences.

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.

 From: steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:30:24 -0600
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: scientifics@xxxxxxxxx; elkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; mcguck@xxxxxxxxxxx;
leicester_fox@xxxxxxxxxxx; gleasoncarden@xxxxxxxxx; hungrygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do not click on the link from Elkie.  It is an attack page and a virus.
--Steve

It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you make
along the way