[GeoStL] (no subject)

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:02:56 EST

Guys, not that I'm knocking the people at Exedrin, nor do I disapprove their
donation, but if you check into it a little, you will find this disclaimer:
Charity promotion runs from December 2, 2002 through December 31, 2002, or
until the $5,000 maximum donation level has been reached, whichever occurs
sooner.
  I don't know where the $1.00 comes from, I also heard it on the radio the
other day. So if only 5,000 people do it, it will be a dollar per click. I
wonder how many clicks they have already. So click once or twice, then buy a
toy for them, or donate directly to Toys for Tots, a very good group.

  Strider