(no subject)

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

IMHO I am pro gun and I think people should have the right to carry. What I
worry about is if that person carrying a loaded gun feels threatened enough to
pull that gun out.....are they actually prepared to USE that gun. Once you pull
it you have to be ready to pull that trigger and use it on a person.  I don't
carry a gun simply because I don't feel I need to. But if someone was coming
thru my door at 3 am you bet your bottom dollar I'd pull the trigger. I grew up
in the country where there was any number of loaded guns behind the dining room
door. My kids grew up with loaded guns in the house, one behind the front door
and one next to the bedroom door that are still there. So far the only things
they have been used for was varmints.
elkie

Life is way to short to take serious.

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on
Yahoo! TV.