[GeoStL]

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:48:50 -0500

-
There's someone who's posted a note on the SLAGA section of the MoGeo Forums
looking for the following:

Does anyone out there have a tip for me on what geocaches to find before
doing the speech? I would like to take some pictures of some good views,
tell about some good stories, you know, the "why the cache was placed here"
kind of geocaches.

I'd be willing to bet that some of the readers on this mailing list might
have some input for him.  He needs responses before August 4th.  Anyone
willing to send him some of the more scenic local sites with a reason?

Javapgmr aka Steve