(no subject)

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jeff,  I will be participating in the competition this next year and not on
staff.  And if you're gonna be in my neck of the woods this weekend give me a
holler,  I am on my own this weekend.  LuAnn

Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Thanks for all of the kind words...I WISH I could buy a new truck, but the
money situation after purchasing the camper will be a little tight for a while.
I guess my dented up Ford Ranger will need to power that Yugo (Magellan) and
pull the camper at the same time. The drive from San Antonio to St. Louis DID
help relieve any remaining fears that my Ranger could pull it. Everything made
it back to St. Louis just fine.

I was thinking of hitting one of the nearby state parks this weekend. Nothing
too far...perhaps St. Francois or Washington. I still have a few remaining
caches to do especially in/near both parks. Also, I would to show off the
camper in its nearly pristine condition and would love to figure out how to use
certain things (now what is this hole for?!?). The dealer did a good job of
explaining most of it, but sometimes I forget. For example, just how do I work
that propane tank without blowing up the camper and the park? Plus the A/C
works just fine in the camper--I've already tried out that feature on the drive
back to St. Louis!

AND to answer Tim's question: YES! I will be at the Fall picnic and have
reserved site #59 for the camper. I would love to take the cave tour--it will
be like my fourth or fifth time in that cave. :-) It's a GREAT cave!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field