[GeoStL] Re: no lunch on friday!!

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:24:08 -0500

-
yep, Said HI and i think i tried to wave best i could carrying a bunch of Greek stuff. The girls were hustling me along and I didn't get a chance to stop and say a real good HI. Hope your lunch was as good as ours was.

Glenn

Velyne Tarlos @ Charter wrote:
-
Glenn, I was there and even waved to you and called your name.   You looked
at me.  Thystle, Justified, and two of my non-caching friends were sitting
at the "Official SLAGA table".

CribbageWitch