[GeoStL] Re: next WWFM date set!

  • From: "Mark DiCicco" <mgdicicco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:20:52 -0500

I'd love to host this event. I've done 2 previous WWFM's and had a blast at
both. This would be my first placed cache and first hosted event in the St.
Louis area.

It would be a great chance to meet more of the SLAGA members and perhaps I
could encourage some of my cacher friends from the Northwest Arkansas area
to attend.

But being new to the St. Louis I'd need some suggestions for a good place to
have it.

  _____

From: barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:46:19 -0500

Arlene,

I did the first WWFM a while back, and if you don't have a volunteer yet, I
can certainly organize this one.

Barbara (missourimule)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

who is going to take the ball and run with it??? If ya need a ball I have a
good sized multi colored one that you can borrow!

Arlene

  _____

Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try
<http://www.bing.com/cashback?form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_Back
ToSchool_Cashback_BTSCashback_1x1>  Bing now.

  _____

Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.
<http://windowsliveformobile.com/en-us/photos/default.aspx?&OCID=0809TL-HM>