[GeoStL] Re: newbie

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"SLAGA newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:09:32 -0500

-
Mmmmm, I like ice cream. :-)

Welcome aboard, sure hope you like caching as much as the rest of the folks around here. There are many cache to find round these parts. They could keep ya busy for at least a few weeks.

glenn

At 08:57 PM 9/21/2003, Greg Sloan wrote:

Folks,

Just wanted to tell everybody hello. I am a newbie here. But I already know that I am going to have a passion going for years on this. Thanks to everybody that has worked hard at making this such an awesome adventure for everybody.I look forward to seeing everybody on the 18th. By the way do you think it would be cool if I brought an ice cream truck up to the picnic? And that could take care of dessert. Paying for it of course.
It is my business.

Greg (Frostygreg)