[GeoStL] Re: new stuff

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:26:01 -0500

-
Well sure..., if one is choosing between a $170 standalone GPS and a CF
based GPS attached to a PPC, then the comparison falls apart.

But the new Garmin unit being discussed is not remotely close to being a
$170 unit. And I'm trying to understand if there's any advant to a
standalone unit if $$ expenditure is roughly equal.

     -= Russ =- (BottomFeeder)

Subject field