[GeoStL] new garmin etrex legend HCx needs maps to load to it

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:05:52 -0800 (PST)

congrats to me for purchasing my first quality gps. it is a wonderful unit and
has lots of colors to it but it lacks one BIG thing,it needs some maps to put
on it. i bought it at bass pro today and payed 199.99 but was listed for
249.99. the maps are avaliable for an extra 100 but that is more than what i
got. if anyone has a disk lying around that you dont need please could i have
it. but anyway you look at it i have upgraded from my gecko 200 and that it a
huge leap. thanks for any and all responses, pntball