[GeoStL] Re: netiquette

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:00:28 -0600

-
rats, i should the rest of the mails before i started typing...

gln

At 12:17 PM 4/3/2003 -0600, Jen Guyer wrote:
-
No one is saying we can't send jokes. I have never seen anyone say we can't
get off topic once in a while.

 Glenn just asked us to remember those with slower connections by TRIMMING
excess from your replies, not sending huge attatchments and changing the
subject lines when appropriate so that others can now what is IN the mail so
they can see whether they want to read it or delete it. It's all good and
well to tell people delete what is not of interest, but if they never know
what the subject really is, how will they know if they want to read it?

Is all that really that big a deal? That's just common courtesy.

Jen