[GeoStL] name changed finally

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:31:11 -0700 (PDT)

thanks to strider letting me know that geocaching now allows us to change names
i have done so. now that littledevil is long gone my name has reverted back to
pntball as everyone knows me as. and if you have not heard i have now recieved
full custody of my daughter tansy. i will not go into details but it will be
better for her in the long run. so lets welcome our 3 year old geocacher on my
adventures in the field. thanks for saving me from relogging 500+ geocaches
  pntball and tansy