[GeoStL] missed out on MOGA

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

Well I had decided that MOGA this year would not be the best option for me.
Also the fact that I work midnight shift, Sundays is my sleeping day cause I
got to work sunday night, and then sunday morning, I finally had a tire blow
out on my truck, so I was lucky I was in my local area.

As far as CITO Goes, I will be going down to help the RIVER VALLEY GEOCACHERS
near Paducah,  They are a farily new group and still in thier new stages.  I
think they can use more help, so I figure since MOGA is such a big event there
will be enough, and RVG could use some more people for thier CITO Event so I
will be going out there, but still participating on CITO Day.

Joe Taylor

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
(Good for anytime of the Year)

Rockey the Flying Squirrell