[GeoStL] Re: magnets and waterproof match containers

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:19:57 -0800 (PST)

-
I found some real strong little magnets about the size of a nickel at
Schaefer's Hobbiy Shop, 11659 Gravois Rd.  They look as if they are nickel
plated and are strong enough that they are packaged with rubber ring washer
spacers between them as they are hard to get apart if they touch each other.  I
don't remember the price but they were fairly cheap.  They also had some small
to larger size, square, adhesive backed magnets and some adhesive backed, flat,
coiled magnets.  Although both are not as strong.

GLENN WOLTERS <glennkw31@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where is a
good place to find magnets and waterproof match
containers. Thanks