[GeoStL] Re: magnets and waterproof match containers

  • From: "Mike Maryan" <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:23:07 -0600

-

I usually find my waterproof match containers at the local Target or Walmart
in the camping section.   You can also go to Uncle Sam's Military and
Camping Surplus on Manchester it is East of Rt.141.   For the magnets, the
best assortment of several kinds of magnets I have found is at my local Ace
Hardware in Chesterfield  (141 and Clayton).