[GeoStL] Re: lunch

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:02:24 -0500

-
Right ..  food gets the pass every time.
And that's me...  the Freelist police  ;+P

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: <bleu-kangareu@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: lunch

-

Funny thing, I was just there (Chuck a Burger) this morning taking photographs
of the "been cruising since 1957" sign juxtaposed against the
out-of-business/for sale sign. A sad sign of the times indeed.

I know nancy, not GC related but I'm claiming the food is geocaching
exemption. wink wink

From: CribbageWitch <VelyneTarlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 11:10 AM

Ya see???  I mention it and no one responds.

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php