[GeoStL] Re: lunatic fringe

  • From: Pam Ueltzen <pamela.ueltzen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:57:16 -0500

Thanks - we may head that way this weekend and do some camping.  We are
having camping/cache withdrawals because we haven't been since July 4th.

Pam

From: Pam

We walked to Lunatic Fringe from the visitors center.  When we got to that
hill you are referencing - I looked at Tim and said "We have to walk up
that?"  Right before we got to the trail I told him he was going to have to
carry me up the rest of the way.  Lucky for him we found the trail!

Was the cache that Bruce and the group did on Sunday in the same vicinity as
Lunatic Fringe?

Pam

From: Glenn

Yea, I remember having to drive up that steep hill, what a pain. I parked at
a small pull off area about halfway up the hill and ran directly over to the
cache. That hill was something. I guess that road is closed now for
campground renovations?

Glenn