[GeoStL] looking for My Finds files

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogerbarnes51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:16:27 -0500

I am looking for people who are willing to send me their My Finds file.  I
have a GSAK database that I started a couple of years ago but I don't have
most of the old caches that are now archived.  I would like to get them
into my database, partly to help me with the SLAGA County Challenge, partly
just because I like to know where caches have been placed.  If you are
willing, feel free to just email it to me.  If you have questions, feel
free to email me directly or just post to the list.
Thanks.
Roger