[GeoStL] Re: logging temporary event caches

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:15:32 -0500

-
Laura,

Glad to see you again at the picnic. I guess you know by now that the event caches are logged on the picnic event page. I think the days of LOTEC are gone, at least until we can come up with another work-around for logging event caches as caches and not as multiple times attending the same event.

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>