[GeoStL] Re: logging breakfast

  • From: "mc" <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:50:08 -0600

-
Here is my 2 cents:
This is only a "game", maybe a sport, if so I have much to practice yet.
And as such different people play by different rules.
Some don't do group caching, I do, and I love it !!!!.
Some don't do virtual, I do, and I love it !!!!.

Like poker, they might play "Texas" style or whatever( I am not much of
a poker player), but whoever is the house tell us the rule.

Is "conundrum" here:
Should we log or not log as a find, events ?.

I think if the organizer that post the "event" allows it, GREAT !.
And if those feel kind awkward "logging" an event....let me help you out
!

http://www.xitaqua.com/geocaching/

By the way, I attended the Tiger Day event and found a real cool cache:
knowledge. For the life of me I didn't know what was a "Tiger Day".

geocaching is a journey. The journey is the reward.

Cheers !
Xitaqua.