[GeoStL] Re: logging breakfast

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:43:54 -0500

You know what... This is a numbers thing.. Exactly why GC.COM wants to get away
from it.. If there were no numbers involved who would care if there was a cache
event or not... You ONLY care about getting a click for the event... I could
care less.. To me, it is an advertisement to everyone around. Lots of people
don't even read this group.. How do we reach them? Granted this is short notice
but MAYBE someone will show up because they saw the EVENT PAGE.

Forget the, "It's not fair" It's an event... If we click it as found, then so
be it.. Get over it!

Mike