[GeoSTL] Re: liquid gps

  • From: Jeff <hacemountaineering@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 22:08:39 -0500

on 7/1/02 8:26 PM, Glenn at GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yea, we were wondering what happened to ya. Hope your OK.
>
> I know, "Ya just flew into town and boy are your arms tired"  :)
>
> Glenn

Doin fine. Just trying to find a better balance between GPS and other stuff.
Nothing important of course. Just more recreation. I've  started to do a bit
of glider flying in my time off.

Later this summer I plan on heading down to do a repair on the Cypher cache.
If anyone is interested in coming along, it will be a way to avoid having to
decode the cypher and hike a few miles down to a cool area. I'll post the
date(probably in early August).

Denali

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.