[GeoStL] Re: line breaks and other extra characters in posts

  • From: " RNX " <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:47:35 -0400

-
I am using Net@ddress by USA.net on a Windows XP system. Here's the link;=

www.netaddress.com

It looks very similar to a web version of outlook complete with calendar,=

tasks, notes, etc.

It used to be free-mail, now it's fee-mail. I've maintained this same e-m=
ail
address since before 1985. You can imagine the amount of spam I receive.

I don't think this is anymore "off topic" than many of the usual posts. I=
t is
about the list (or iterface thereof) and we are including food in the mes=
sage
so I think we're ok. The group seems to be very capable of deleting any s=
tring
in which they are not interested.