[GeoStL] Re: itsnotaboutthenumbers

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:39:49 -0500

-
The first paragraph was indeed dropped from my message below. The
"Format" under Options in Thunderbird was set to "Auto-Detect" as a
default. On this message I changed it to "Plain Text Only". So it may
have done something that was HTML in those messages. Lets see what
happens with the plain text option on. Again, I will repeat this
paragraph to try to make at least one of them show up.

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->