[GeoStL] Re: it's amazing

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:45:47 -0600

-

Jack Konecker wrote: - Geez. Turns out this was my log. Yeah, but somebody
else carved the words on that log.  Was it an oak or walnut log?
I don't remember being so profound. When a professional finds you, you know
you have been pro-found
Glenn had to remind me these were my words. Do you charge a fee for anyone
else using them? It must be nice to have your words. I like "beacon". What
doyou want for it? I want my own word too. Does it come with a deed?
And this was BEFORE my dementia set in ... In utero then?
Paul Sorry. Couldn't resist.........
It's amazing what ya can find when your just looking around. Who &When? "To
what lengths will you go to find a beacon in the wilderness? You choose to
find it and it cannot fulfill its purpose if not sought ...

--- Links ---
   1 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
   2 http://tinyurl.com/87cqw